TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Website Disclaimer and any or all Agreements as specified therein:
- “User” shall mean any person who uses the Website to find a Business;
- “Business” shall mean any person, physical or legal, who has subscribed to the Website and make themselves available in order for the Users to view available information;
- “Owner” means the owner of this Website who is Femantoria Enterprises Limited.
- “We” and “Us”, refers to the Owner of the present Website.
- “Website” or “Site” shall mean the present website: www.zivazo.com
- “You” shall mean any of the Users or Businesses registered to the website
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- By using this Website you are deemed to have read, confirm that you accept and agree with all of the following terms and conditions and agree to comply with them and be bound by these conditions. These Terms and Conditions govern a legal agreement between you and us and it sets out the conditions which govern your use of the Website. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions which govern the contract between us, then you must not use the Website.
- Users and businesses’ Responsibilities and Content
3.1 You are responsible for all use of the Site and for all use of your Credentials, including use by others to whom you have given your Credentials. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential and for notifying us if your password has been hacked or stolen. You may notify us at [email protected]. You may use the Site and the Services for lawful, non-commercial purposes only. You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site or the Services. You may use the Services in an appropriate manner and you may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Services, user accounts, or computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means. Without limiting any of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to):
- Copy, modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Site and/or the Services;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site and/or the Services or in or on any content or other material obtained via the Site and/or the Services;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site and/or the Services;
- Access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site and/or the Services for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of reviews;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site and/or the Services;
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses; or
- Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph.
3.2 Content of the information you post or submit
You may have the opportunity to submit feedback regarding your experiences with businesses who are featured on the Site. It is important that you act responsibly when providing this feedback. Please give clear, honest information about the business and your experience, but do not use inappropriate language or make gratuitous personal criticisms or comments. We reserve the right to remove feedback for any reason. We are not, however, responsible for any failure or delay in removing feedback. Keep in mind that the feedback of others is simply an opinion and should not be relied on. In addition:
- You are solely responsible for any content and other material that you submit, publish or display on the Site or transmit to other members and/or other users of the Site (hereinafter, “Posted Content”).
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. You may not submit any content or material that infringes, misappropriates or violates the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights of any party.
- You may not provide any Posted Content that falsely expresses or implies that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by Zivazo.com.
- You may not provide any Posted Content that is unlawful or that promotes or encourages illegal activity.
- You agree that you will only provide Posted Content that you believe to be true and you will not purposely provide false or misleading information.
- By posting Posted Content on the Site, you agree to and hereby do grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, Zivazo.com, its contractors, and the users of the Site an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, fully sub-licensable, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, digitally perform, publicly display, and distribute such Posted Content and to adapt, edit, translate, prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Posted Content. This license is non-exclusive, except you agree that Zivazo.com shall have the exclusive right to practice this license to the extent of combining your Posted Content with the Posted Content of other Zivazo.com users for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of reviews.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of content and communications that are illegal or prohibited on/through the Site. Zivazo.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Services and terminating the membership of such violators or blocking the use of the Services and/or the Site. You may not post content that:
- is false or intentionally misleading;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person;
- is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; or
- is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature.
Except for content posted or submitted by you or any other visitors to the Site, all of the content available on or through the Services and/or the Site, including without limitation, text, photographs, graphics and video and audio content, is owned by us and our licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret laws, other proprietary rights, and international treaties. You acknowledge that the Services and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Services contain Zivazo.com’s proprietary information. We give you permission to use the aforementioned content for personal, non-commercial purposes only and we do not transfer any intellectual property rights to you by virtue of permitting your use of the Services. You may print, download, and store information from the Site for your own convenience, but you may not distribute, republish (except as permitted in this paragraph), sell, or exploit any of the content, or exploit the Site in whole or in part, for any commercial gain or purpose whatsoever. Except as is expressly and unambiguously provided herein, Zivazo.com and its suppliers do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the Site and the Services not expressly granted by Zivazo.com to you are retained by Zivazo.com.
- Improper Communication
You may not use contact information provided by our users or collaborating businesses, or harvest such information for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate the sending, of unsolicited bulk communications such as SPAM. You may not allow others to use your account to violate the terms of this section. We may terminate your membership or access to the Site immediately and take other legal action if you or anyone using your Credentials violates these provisions.
Fees apply for businesses Fees are paid on a yearly basis and are not refundable. We reserve the right to change prices without notifying you and this will apply when businesses are renewing the Service. We reserve the right to offer discounted rates if our management decides to do so. PayPal is the most acceptable method of payment. We have the right to change the method of payment at any time. All services remain the property of the Company until paid for in full. The Owner reserves the right to change free services to paid services. The Owner reserves the right to list companies and individuals in the Website.
- Cancellation Policy
You have the right to cancel your subscription to our Service at any time. If the cancelation occurs within two weeks of your subscription or of the renewal of your subscription, you have the right to request a refund for the amount paid for that particular subscription.
- Applicable Law
The use of «Terms/Conditions» and any others differences are governed by legislation of Cyprus. The Courts of Cyprus have the competence relative with matters of responsibility which proceed from this Website.
- Force Majeure
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or manmade eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.